Forever Young Medical Spa
Medical Spa located in Philadelphia, PA
With the advanced technology behind modern injectables, you can enhance your appearance, reverse the effects of aging, and contour your face with personalized injectable treatment packages. The aesthetic specialists at Forever Young Medical Spa in Philadelphia offer a variety of medical-grade injectables, so you have plenty of options available for your specific concerns. Find out which type of injectable is right for you by booking a consultation online or over the phone.
What do injectables treat?
Injectables provide a “liquid face-lift” effect so you can enhance your appearance without having to go under the knife, as you would with a traditional face-lift. Below are descriptions of some of the most in-demand injectables available.
Juvéderm is a complete collection of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers designed to plump and contour your skin while promoting collagen formation. The Juvéderm collection includes:
- Vollure™ XC for smoothing out wrinkles and folds, including parentheses lines
- Juvéderm XC for resolving moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds
- Ultra XC for adding fullness to your lips and correcting parentheses lines
- Volbella® XC for smoothing out lipstick lines and augmenting your lips
- Voluma® XC for restoring volume in your cheek area
Restylane is a line of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers designed to add natural plumpness and volume to your skin while enhancing hydration from the deepest layers. This line of dermal fillers includes:
- Defyne™ to soften deep creases around your mouth
- Lyft™ to plump, lift, and contour your cheeks
- Refyne™ to treat wrinkles around your mouth
- Silk to rejuvenate your lips
Bellafill is a dermal filler made of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres. This volumizing gel instantly smooths your skin and provides uniform results. As Bellafill absorbs, it stimulates collagen production so your facial skin naturally becomes firmer and tighter.
Botox® and Dysport®
Botox and Dysport are purified botulinum injectables designed to force muscles to relax. Upon injection, Botox and Dysport block cell signals involved in nerve impulses. Because targeted muscles can’t contract, overlying skin softens and smooths out, ultimately making forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, and frown lines disappear.
Kybella contains synthetic deoxycholic acid, a substance that breaks down fat cells. When injected along your jawline and under your chin, Kybella destroys fat cells and stimulates fat removal through your lymphatic system. Over time, your double chin starts to fade away and you notice a visibly more defined jawline.
Are injectables painful?
Whether you’re getting Juvéderm, Botox, Kybella, or any other type of injectable service, it’s normal to feel some slight pinching and burning. These minor discomfort issues are very well-tolerated.
But the aesthetic team at Forever Young Medical Spa in Philadelphia, PA only wants you to focus on your new enhanced features, not pain. They offer a topical numbing solution you can apply about 20-30 minutes before your session to minimize any discomfort.
How long do injectables last?
All of the injectables offered at Forever Young Medical Spa in Philadelphia, PA are very long lasting. Below are brief time frames of how long each type of injectable lasts:
- Juvéderm provides optimal results for 12-24 months
- Restylane tends to provide superior results for 12-18 months
- Bellafill can leave you with smoother skin for 1-5 years
- Botox and Dysport tend to smooth out your skin for 3-4 months
- Kybella results are permanent (unless you gain weight)
Your injectables treatment package from Forever Young Medical Spa in Philadelphia, PAis tailored to you and any imperfections you want to correct. Once your treatment starts wearing off, it’s perfectly safe to come back to the medical spa for additional injectable sessions.
Individual results may vary.