Health & Safety
On behalf of all of the staff at Forever Young Medical Spa, we would like to thank you for your patience during this time and we hope everyone is staying healthy. We are currently anticipating a reopening date of June 4th. Forever Young has been doing everything that we can to reschedule our patients and we also created an appointment waitlist for those who wish to be added and contacted once we have a confirmed date.
Our team has been working to ensure that once we do reopen our office will comply with the state, CDC, and OSHA to provide the utmost level of safety. We have worked to create a reentry plan and we ask that before each patient comes in they familiarize themselves with our guidelines to ensure the safety of themselves as well as others:
- We will be allowing 1-2 patients into the office at a time. This will not only allow for the staff to properly disinfect treatment rooms before the next patient but will also ensure that social distancing takes place.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask for our patients to please wait in their car or outside before coming into the office. A staff member will call you when they are ready and you will be taken straight back into your treatment room for your appointment.
- Our staff members will be screening patients prior to scheduling, and once you do arrive for your appointment, your temperature will be taken with a non touch digital thermometer.
- If you do have a fever or display COVID-19 symptoms, we will have to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- No guests will be allowed to join anyone for their appointment unless it is an aid and necessary for medical purposes.
- Patients must wear a mask for their duration of the appointment - no exceptions.
- Every team member at Forever Young Medical Spa is responsible for reporting to work healthy. Each staff member upon entering the office will have their temperature taken.
- Forever Young Medical Spa will be taking payments for treatments over the phone prior to appointments to ensure less contact between both patients and staff members.
- Full-time cleaning will take place in the office and use of disinfectants that is approved for disinfecting COVID-19 will be used. Forever Young will also be utilizing UV-C Light Technology which is a sanitary device to help eliminate bacteria, viruses and allergy-inducing microorganisms.
We thank you again for your patience and understanding during this time. Please feel free to call us with any questions you have. This is new to all of us but we can’t wait to see you soon!